Friday, October 21, 2011

bsnlBULLOCKCART_20111022


AT IT AGAIN !

I got a copy of the fiirst bill from the telephone company – I got one print out from the cto tvm. The copy that was to be sent to me by post never reached me. Reason – obvious from the address given on the bill.

This must be the address provided by the "intelligentsia" of the nedumangad bsnl – remember initially they claimed that the letter for shift has never reached them that was till I brought the cat out of the bag.


i am mentally ill. so the indian gestapo is looking after my affairs. i obviously do no know how to write the address and so the spy and his sub agents correct whatever i have written and add their own masala.





THANK YOU 
"GENTLEMEN""
* * *

PS. the bill was delivered to me by post on 22.10.11. it went to karakulam first and from there they re-directed it to venkode.  
this is exactly what the charan urf.the spy is, supposed to be getting paid by the government.
*  *  *