Sunday, October 23, 2011

pervertThe

           I was keen on getting a telephone installed at my present residence at the earliest possible – what with the remote location and the possiblity of gettign access to the internet again. But for this I had to have a residence certificate. 
             And as soon as I got a residence certificate from the local self government body for my present residence @ rock park by the 15th of july 2011 i was trying to find out as to what happened to my application for shifting the landline telephone from the bsnl from aluva to trivandrum - nedumangad to be precise.
            But when I contacted them on the matter, I was repeatedly told by the nedumangad bsnl that they have no information about the transfer,  this, in spite of the fact that bsnl aluva had told me on the phone that they have processed the shift application long back. 
            some how or other nedumangad bsnl were very eager to give me a fresh connection ( orders from the gestapi ? ) but i was not interested. I had a reason there. on my phone I have been using till date, I already had every facility  at least on paper and that includes international calls over and above calls all over india. If I go for a new connection I will have to go through the whole rote again and matters like whether I can have an international call facility on my new phone will depend on the whims of the junior most “charan” ( spy ) of this country.
           Next time I talked to aluva on the matter they gave me the details of the letter they had written to nedumangad bsnl on this matter. I went in person to the nedumangad bsnl office located in the telephone exchange building again on 25 july 2011 and made enquiries - the staff still kept harping on the same vein and they denied any knowledge of the letter referred to by the aluva bsnl.
              So I decided to make a trip to aluva for the staff there had agreed to give me a copy of the letter if I went in person. But before that I thought I might as well look up the local post office that covers bsnl nedumangad - I had got the number of the concerned registered letter from aluva.
              Kind courtesy the post master at pazhakkutti, nedumangad, I came to know that the letter had already been delivered to the nedumangad bsnl on 04 july 2011. that means the nedumangad bsnl had been lying to me all these days - later events confirmed this fact.
              Rather than go back to nedumangad bsnl armed with this information from the post office I wen, on the same day, 20110725, to the office of the pgm thiruvananthapuram telecom under which nedumangad basnl also comes and as the public relations officer, whom I wanted to meet was away I went to the public grievances cell. They made a call to nedumangad and it looks they accepted that they have the letter with them. And I got a telephone installed at my residence in a couple of days or so. 
        The very interesting fact was that the nedumangad bsnl people were continuing as if nothing had happened and they did not have even a semblance of shame - habitual types ?


WISHFUL THINKING !
             The nedumangad bsnl obviously had done the dirty on me in the above matter; but I thought I will not pursue the issue further and sour the relationship from the very beginning. Nedumangad is a completely new place for me; I wanted to make a new beginning if possible. And now that they have been exposed completely I thought there will be a change for the better.
                But it was all just wishful thinking on my part. People are bent on creating mischief. There is such incessant meddling with the communication system obviously from within the set up, there is no point continuing; but that way I do not have much of a choice over here and am putting up with all the gimmicks as best as I can.

THE LATEST STUNT
          The latest stunt is the address on my telephone bill. The correct address given by me has been mutilated and made highly confusing – it is only kind courtesy the sorting staff of the post office that the bill reached me ultimately after being redirected from other post-offices.

             I do not know what they achieve by this gimmick other than the vicarious pleasure; for now a days one can get a print out of the bill from n number of outfits of the bsnl in thiruvananthapuram. May be with the manipulated address that does not mean any thing I may not be able to use it as proof of my current address say for example if I want to change my address in my bank account or so. That is not a big deal. Probably the “gentlemen” ( manyanmar ) want to prove a point – I am an ignoramus who does not know his own address; so the intelligentsia is correcting me, in their own “intelligent” way.

CONCLUSION
          With the dynamic happenings while connected to the net and the tampering with the calls it is not possible to fix responsibility with one hundred percent certainty. You can always say it is some thing else and get away with it except when some one blows the whistle.  that is not the case as far as the incidents mentioned in this blog are concerned.
          it is crystal clear that there is a pervert ( that is putting it very mildly) operating from within the bsnl, at nedumangad.
I consider myself privileged to get this kind of attention.
THANKU!
* * *
viceManVerses