Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jy130922status

09/22/13 GMT 06:15:23 PM: -
, I was trying to put some matter on the net and I could do it till some time in the evening. Then as I was at a webpage after logging in to my account with blogger I saw that the adsl has been cut off. So I disconnected manually and started on something else.
There was some freedom in using the net from the mid of this month to today; but the pimp is at it again with all the gimmicks
I started using the reliance modem and did most of my work that way – I had plans to upload a few pictures which I did not do. Well later on as I was busy with my work on the web page the adsl light was on and the error message started coming up again as I was trying to save my work on my blog. It could be that as I am doing my work with the reliance wireless the Indian pimp is using the adsl to tamper.
     THE PIMP PULLS THE PLUG
At 12:31:58 PM Gmt 09/26/13 as i was trying to publish this the PIMP pulled the plug - INTELLIGENCE REPORT ?